With over 100 years of combined fiber and wireless network integration experience, Noovis provides government and commercial customers with environmentally responsible solutions that solve their growing network challenges. Noovis designed networks provide inherent benefits and advantages that offer its clients meaningful separation from their competitors. Our key achievements include:
- Leading a statewide Fiber to the Premise (FTTP) Capital Management Organization controlling a $200M+ budget to engineer, design and make ready for sales, 230,000 homes annually.
- Creating FTTP Best Practices and driving cost savings initiatives across the Mid-Atlantic Region
- Engineered, designed and installed the first PON implementation for the Intelligence Community
- Provided a full turn-key PON solution for the Air National Guard Headquarters and Command Center at Joint Base Andrews.
- Provided the initial Proof of Concept PON test bed for the Department of Energy at Sandia National Labs
- Hosted multiple vendor and industry speaking engagements nationwide
- Provided guidance to industry partners to improve material designs and drive efficiencies.
- Contributed to the BICSI 13th edition of the TDMM providing guidance on Best Practices for Enterprise PON in the industry