Noovis designs, builds and integrates intelligent networks. Noovis networks support IoT and other future-facing technologies for clients developing Critical Infrastructures, Enhanced Communities and Smart Cities. Today’s networks demand the convergence of varied and unique technologies that previously stood alone on independent networks wasting valuable resources. Our holistic approach to campus and communitywide networks simplifies the network infrastructure while still supporting the diverse needs of our clients.
Noovis provides government and commercial customers with networks and infrastructure that solve their growing network challenges and employ environmentally responsible solutions. Networks designed by Noovis provide inherent benefits and advantages that can provide clients with meaningful separation from competitors. Our team’s extensive professional experience across the industry includes implementing, engineering and supporting some of the largest metro area and campus networks in the country. Our capabilities include outside plant (FTTX), inside plant, copper, fiber optic and wireless networks.
As a result, we have established long-standing business relationships with some of the most respected technology manufacturers. These relationships, along with our extensive past performance, make us a strong partner and advisor for our clients with respect to all of their communication and infrastructure requirements – today as well as into the future. We are proud of our team’s deep knowledge, experience and longstanding relationships that embody The Noovis Way.
Noovis Networks are currently supporting over 7,000 users nationwide. We are designing and deploying FTTX networks for clients ranging from regionwide Service Providers to private communities to federal installations – how can we help you?
Program Management Oversight (PMO)
- Overall program planning
- Inside/Outside plant design
- Construction and installation
- Expert Quality Assurance
- System provisioning
- Ops and Maintenance Support
- Network Modernization
- Hybrid network design services
- Multi-vendor integration/testing
- Network assessment/integration
- Wireless integration and design
Technical Training via Noovis University
- Optical network design
- Optical LAN and campus planning
- Vendor specific training
- Protected Distribution Systems
- Technical design
- Pathway creation
- Splicing (Fiber & Copper)
- E2E testing
- As-built documentation
- Cellular design/installation
- W-Fi design/installation
- E2E testing
- As-built documentation
Operations and Maintenance Support
- Remote monitoring
- NOC support
- Engineering and turn-up
Noovis’ recent Design/Build past performance includes large campus implementations, federal and commercial projects as well as nationwide Operations and Maintenance support.
- Provided turn-key engineering, design and installation of Erickson Living’s Connect network across multiple communities in MD, VA, NJ, CO and NC. This multi-state build-out supports 7,800 users across 8 communities.
- Turn-Key Design/Build for the Intelligence Community Campus – Bethesda (ICC-B)
- Outside Plant fiber optic Design/Build connectivity across the Department of Interior’s Patuxent Refuge
- Gigabit Passive Optical LAN Design/Build for the Margaritaville Orlando Resort
- Fiber To The Home (FTTH) Design/Build for two Atlantic Broadband communities
- Design/Build consultant for ITLLC
- Created the Noovis Innovation Center for industry collaboration in Hanover, MD
- Developed the Noovis Network Operations Application (N²OA) as an innovative infrastructure management tool to support our client’s networks
- Contributing Author to the BICSI 13th edition of the TDMM providing guidance on Best Practices for Enterprise PON in the industry
- Serve on Association of Passive Optical LAN’s (APOLAN) Board and Technology Committee work schematics